Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 5 Post!

On Friday, Mr. Boyle was not there.  We had a substitute.  Mr. Substitute-Man talked to us about food.  I learned that I have a suicide wish because I eat white bread.  Jokes on him, because I'm immortal.  We had a packet of things to read and answer questions about.  It wasn't all that fun.

Today in history, we looked at a political cartoon and talked about it.  The cartoon depicted some men tearing the country apart while others tried to glue it back together.  They had very little feet.  We discussed the cartoon and the issues that the country was facing during that time period for the whole class.  Before class, I asked Mr. Boyle about slapping people with sandwiches.  Sandwiches are actually nice for slapping, as some of us discovered last Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment