Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ebooks are the devil

Here's the book.  Just take it, I don't want it.  Writing in character when my narrator is a racist jerk makes me feel like a terrible person.  The ebook website makes me hate everything.  It took forever to load and did obnoxious things.  It rearranged all of my text boxes on me a few times.  I found page on where 17 was supposed to be.  It it terrible and I hate it.  I could go on and on, but I won't because I have a hunch that Mr/ Boyle is actually its creator since it sounds like him:

No, but really, that site was nearly the death of me and I hate it.

now take the book and never let it see the light of day again once it has been graded.  the worst part about ebooks is that you cant burn them.  I'd like to burn this book. take it and leave me alone.

  
Myebook - Southern Hospitality - click here to open my ebook

note:  Mr. Boyle, if you read this, just know that I'm not emailing it to you until the morning because i'm tired and angry and my computer is dying and I just want to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment