Thursday, March 7, 2013

day 3 post

Yesterday in class, I was not there because I was at the blood drive and it too way longer than I had expected. No, really, it did. I thought I would just miss part of f period, but ended up missing f, g, lunch, and half of e. My sources say that they watched a video in class about a boy who was brutally beaten. I believe them, I have good sources.



 Today in class, we read five different documents about as bus boycott. This was the boycott that occurred after the well-known Rosa Parks incident where Parks refused to give up her seat on the bus to a white person even though it was the law that she had to sit in the back of the bus and give up her seat when it was required. After each document we read, we found reasons for why the boycott was successful/unsuccessful. We then wrote the conclusion that we drew from each document (which was pretty much exactly what we had just written, only in paragraph form rather than bullet form).

No comments:

Post a Comment