Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 5 Post

Yesterday in class we made infographics! Yay!  They were about the three branches of government.  I worked with Mackenzie and Emily.  The inforgraphic was about the three branches of our government which we spent some time learning about before starting the infographics.  We ended up not finishing ours in class (you just have to be precise with it, you know?) so I took it home and finished it since I had the least to do after school.  This infographic can even be found right here on my blog.

Today in class we read about Federalists and Anti-Federalists.  We filled out a paper with a partner about whichever group we got the reading about.  I got the Anti-Federalists! Yay!  I guess they were a little unrealistic about some things (we cant have every single person in the country say their thoughts on the government.  It would take forever to make decisions!), but they were totally correct in saying that we needed a Bill of Rights.  After we filled that out, we were assigned numbers that corresponded with someone who read about the other group.  We then filled out the other side of the paper that was for that group.  Afterwards we made a magazine/poster/thing (I can't remember what it was called) about one of the sides.  We were assigned the Anti-Federalists.  We ended up rushing towards the end so my drawings got progressively worse as we rushed to finish up.  It's okay though, they still get the point across.  That's really all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment