Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Friends Are People

I now present to you my lovely spreaker podcast.  I felt completely ridiculous, but it was good fun to make.  It did take at least nine tries for me to get it right though.  I just cant good do word stuff today like right syllable thing.  If I made another podcast made entirely of my reactions to myself messing it up it would be composed entirely of angry growling and a few semi-logical rambling sentences where I say ridiculous things (ex: civic values are good in people.. my friends are people..  It's great..) with long pauses in between and then told myself that I needed to start over.
By the way, my microphone is being a complete goon and having unfortunate zappy static-like background noises that really irritate me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment