Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 Day Challenge Update

I'm a bad blogger, so we haven't had one of these in a while.  Time for a mass update of all of the songs I chose!  I've been trying not to double up on bands, but I did once.  Oh well.  i'm only going to post links and  explanations for some.  I can't remember which ones have sketchy lyrics or music videos, so i'll only post links to the ones I'm sure of. Oh, by the way, I take no responsibility for language or anything in these songs. Please don't sic the dragons on me if one of them is a little less than appropriate.

Part 1:

Wednesday the 7th: Steady, As She Goes - The Raconteurs

Thursday the 8th: Panic - Sublime With Rome

Friday the 9th: Bleed - The Smashing Pumpkins

Saturday the 10th: Sinnoh League Victors
This one is definitely the best of them all.  Yes, it is Pokemon season 13 theme song.  We watched Pokemon in the car on the drive to and from the robotics competition.  It was fantastic.
Here's the song (unfortunately the extended version didn't have an embed code, so I had to go with the shorter one):


Sunday the 11th: Conquest - The White Stripes
See, this is where I doubled up on bands.  I just couldn't help myself, okay?

Monday the 12th: Float On - Modest Mouse

Tuesday the 13th: Shake Me Down - Cage The Elephant

Wednesday the 14th: Heart In A Cage - The Strokes

Part 1 and a half:
I learned Seven Nation Army on guitar.  It's not quite perfect though.  My timing is a little off.

Part 2:
I'm not posting pictures yet because it's a big project that is still unfinished.

No comments:

Post a Comment