Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Day Challenge

We watched a TED talk about "30 day challenges" where you do something each day for 30 days.  For my challenge, I have decided to find one new song that I like a day, and pick one or more each week to learn either all or part of on guitar.  I've been planning to learn to play guitar, but have never really gotten around to it.  I might as well force myself to now.  I also decided to draw each day, whether I draw something completely new, or just work on one of my half-done drawings.

Progress so far:

Today's song is Seven Nation Army, by The White Stripes.



As for my drawing, I decided to shade a drawing of Rei Ayanami that I did during chemistry one day.  Here she is (please excuse the poor-quality webcam picture cringe):


No comments:

Post a Comment