Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 1 Post

On Friday, we read some articles that gave different perspectives on the issues with Britain.  We read these in groups and wrote some stuff about the ideas in them.  Then went into other groups and talked about their documents.  Well that's all I've got about Friday.  I was really out of it that day so I don't really remember too much about what happened.  Ah well.

Today in class we presented our Revolutionary Replica projects.  My "guest" was Patrick Henry.  He wears silly turtle necks and I don't like them.  Since his turtle-necks are so silly, I didn't fix his blotchy hand.  He also doesn't have any feet.  He kept trying to run away so I cut them off.  I accidentally called him George while presenting.  I don't know why.  He didn't mind though, because he's made of paper.
Another part of that project was to make a voice thread.  Here's mine:

No comments:

Post a Comment