Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 5 Post

Yesterday, Mr. Boyle was not there.  We had Woman as a substitute.  She makes me angry, so I refuse to use her name.  Woman was bad.  Woman talked for most of the class.  She talked and talked and we ended up not being able to finish our essays.  That made me angry.  The last sentences in my essay is  "Those were arghhhhhhh" then "I didn't finish :("  Woman shouldn't have talked so much.  Bad Woman.  She also let the dragons escape.  She left the door open and they left.  Mr. Boyle will have to go catch them again.  Silly Woman.  I do not like Woman.  I bet Mr. Boyle just did that so we would be forever scarred and never want to have a substitute again.  What a sneaky man.  Maybe he's still mad about the umbrella thing.  Silly.

Today in class we told Mr. Boyle about Woman.  Then we talked about the Revolution some more.  Who had the best navy in the world? Britain.  Who had the best navy in the world? Still Britain.  Who had the best navy in the world? Let me check.. Yep, still Britain.

No comments:

Post a Comment