Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 3 Post

Yesterday in class, we had a quiz on the preamble of the Declaration of Independence.  Afterwards, we took some notes and talked about some battles.  On the board, Mr. Boyle wrote "Corn Cornwallis" instead of Lord Cornwallis.  How silly of him.  We then got really off topic.  Mr. Boyle said that we are all insane.  My sources tell me that that is a very Mr. Boyle-ish thing to say.  I mentioned the dragons again.  Take THAT, Mr. Boyle.  Your secret is out again! Muhahaha.. haha.. ha.. ha. ha.

Today in class, we took a test.  It tested our knowledge.  It wasn't an overly difficult or confusing test, which was nice.  I do not like it when taking a test feels like this.  I'm pretty sure that i mixed up two of the colonies though.  Ah shucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment